Tea Masterclass with Jane Pettigrew
For London tea lovers we thought we’d let you know about a tea master class taking place on Thursday 9th February from 18:45 – 20:45 at Asia House, 63 New Cavendish Street, London W1G 7LP. You will learn about the journey of tea from leaf to cup, the difference between a green and a black, and how to make the perfect brew.
Jane Pettigrew is a tea specialist, historian, writer and consultant. She has written 13 books on the many and varied aspects of tea, its production, history and culture, and she writes for tea related magazines and journals.
Edith & Bob
If you’ve not already discovered Edith & Bob then you’ll love their lovely gifts for food lovers. Find out more about them at Read more…
More lovely tea products!
I mentioned the ‘Buttons’ design teapots and also the sugar and creamer set that I was rather taken with in John Lewis – here’s the teapots in all their glory.
They’re from Read more…
- Bid on our tea cosies!
- Tea Cosy Competition - the Winners
- PiP Studios
- Enter our Tea Cosy Competition
- Margaret Thornby reviews East India Company Marmalade
- Spring TEA magazine on its way
- Happy New Year from all the team at Poppy’s Tea Room, Thaxted.
- Celebrate vintage glamour and host a tea party to help save the lives of the women we love
- Bring in the New Year with a new tea
- There’s a good tea room near me ...
- Margaret Thornby Guide now available on Kindle
- Tea & Tearoom talk appear on the BBC!
- Our Tea Talk Xmas gift guide
- Never boil a kettle again - win a kettle tap
- Do you know a tea room in need of help?
- Poppy’s tea rooms crowned the best tea shop in Essex
- Nigel Havers attends ‘Charitea’ Book Launch at The Savoy
- Tea in the Autumn
- Bothams Christmas treats
- Calling all Girl Geeks - Chi-TEK Tea Party at the V&A
- Poppy’s on the Radio
- Spring into TEA
- Afternoon Tea revival
- Knit a tea Cosy to help raise money for Avoncroft Museum
- Get tea talking
- Don’t miss your Spring TEA
- Royaltea ...
- More tea rooms
- Great meal shame about the tea
- TEA for 2011
- Dormouse and the teapot invite you to LOVE February
- Marie Antoinette themed tea party
- TEA on its way
- Your Autumn tea
- Caddymatic tea dispensers
- Don’t miss your Summer tea
- A celebration of tea rooms and tea
- Tea caddy spoon mystery
- Wandering with tea?
- Easter Tea
- Bothams launch new ginger parkin
- Spring TEA
- Last minute Mother’s Day?
- Margaret Thornby on Radio Scotland
- So what is a Spon?
- Still time to order great tea gifts for Christmas
- Christmas all wrapped up
- All Change
- Did you know?
- Tea in Market Harborough
- Still time to enter Autumn competitions
- Don’t miss your Autumn TEA
- Great gift solutions
- charity tea time
- News from Botham’s of Whitby
- Strictly tea dancing
- Give to charitea and win a prize
- NEWS from Bothams of Whitby
- TEA in the Autumn
- No such thing as a free lunch
- Why is tea so ace?
- Margaret Thornby’s credit crunch tea challenge
- Fair trade?